Sunday, May 5, 2013

Baked Churros

My kids have gotten it into their heads that if they eat their dinner, they always get a dessert.  Seeing how I don't make a lot of desserts, this has caused a bit of a dilemma.  I found this Churro recipe and loved how easy it was to make.  I can pop these babies in the oven and in no time I have a dessert for the family.


Baked Churros

  • 1 sheet frozen pastry puff, thawed
  • 1c sugar
  • 1T ground cinnamon
  • 1/2c melted butter

Preheat the oven to 450'
Cut the frozen pastry into 1" wide strips.
Bake on a cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes


Mix together the sugar and the cinnamon
When they are done baking, brush the sticks with the melted butter and roll them into the sugar and cinnamon mixture.



Recipe from Lovin' From the Oven

No comments:

Post a Comment