Sunday, April 10, 2011

Baked Salmon

I love salmon but I'm not a fan of the odor that it leaves throughout my house.  This recipe doesn't seem to leave my house as fishy smelling as others that I've tried.  The marinade is really tasty & even my 1 year old loves it.  My 5 year old doesn't like it but since she refuses most foods, I'm not going to count her opinion.  In this picture I have broccoli chicken Rice a Roni as the side dish.  If you buy Rice a Roni, check the label.  Some flavors have PHO & some don't.



  • 2 cloves minced Garlic
  • 6T Olive Oil
  • 1t dried Basil
  • 1t Salt
  • 1t Black Pepper
  • 1T Lemon Juice
  • 1T Fresh Parsley  (1t if dried)
  • 2 (6oz) Salmon Fillets

Mix all ingredients together.  Place Salmon fillets in the marinade.  Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour but no more than 8 hours.  Turn occasionally.

Preheat oven to 375'.  Place fillet in aluminum foil; cover with marinade & seal.  Place sealed Salmon in glass baking dish & bake for 35 to 45 mins or until easily flaked.


Recipe from Zandra Wansgaard

No comments:

Post a Comment